2020 Is Going to Be a Great Year!
Start with a website and turn (your art and artwork) into a profitable online business that allows you to be home with your family and work at the same time.
Most Solopreneurs fail. An enthusiastic start ends as a puzzling disappointment. Worse, most never figure out why.
Solo Build It! makes sure you get the basics right, that you do things in the right order, that you stay on track, that you aren't misled by bad information. In short...
Solo Build It! condenses overwhelming complexity into a simple system that works. It eliminates why most solopreneurs fail, enabling them to focus on the joy of business success.
I found SBI in the beginning of 2000, but at that time I had no need for any website. Over the years, however, I kept up to date with developments (of SBI) and when the need eventually arose, the choice was quite easy thanks to the following:
1. Validity - When you read the Action Guide you understand the level and the adequate quality you will meet.
2. Reliability - Solo Build It is the program that works to build, develop, apply and enjoy. Outstanding support if needed but it's rare, very rare, everything just works.
3. Credibility - All forms of updating that take place continuously. All the educational writing that is written; contents of articles, tips, tricks, features, email etc.
4. Development - I am impressed by the ongoing development of the whole idea of Solo Build It, an idea in itself that never seems to end.
5. The Price - Despite the constant development of the details and the whole, the price is kept at the same low level, - hurray!
6. Latest: Brand New Pinterest Action Guide published December 15, 2017. Of course, it´s included in the subscription.
Artist Solo Entrepreneur
Heritage & Future
Each part of each piece of art is created by Award-winning artist Bender. Creation continues passionately with new discoveries every day, with the ambition and aspiration of the history and culture of Swedish soil and roots that can be traced to the 1883, - for the future.
Someone once asked me,
"Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?"
"Why do you assume I see two roads?"